A life-time opportunity for all emerging leaders! Chevening Scholarship 2021-22 in the UK is looking for candidates having passion, power of influence, leadership qualities, and ideas to provide the best solutions to the problems.
Chevening Scholarship is one of the top scholarships of the year. It is a fully-funded scholarship in the UK with the aim to empower the individuals to explore in their field of interest, maximize their experience, and achieve their professional goals.
On Chevening UK Government scholarship, candidates would develop skills to make a network, groom themselves professionally as well as academically, experience the culture of the UK, and broaden their horizons. Studying in the UK on scholarship would equip the students with deep knowledge and networks that will help them in making their future better.Also See:Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021 in UK Fully Funded
Chevening Scholarship 2021-2022 in the UK Details:
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Organization: Chevening Awards are awarded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Program (Masters/MPhil)
- Fields of Study/Courses:
Also See:Clarendon Scholarship in UK Fully Funded | 2021
Also See:UK Tier 4 Student Visa Creditability Interview Questions and Answers 2020
You can select three master’s courses in the UK’s Universities. You can choose either:
- Applying to the same course at 3 different universities.
- Applying in the 3 different courses at 3 different universities
- Applying in the 3 different courses at the same university.
You must choose your courses carefully. You can change your choices after submitting an online application unless you get permission during the interview stage. You must have an unconditional offer by 15 July 2021.
- 1 year Master’s Degree Scholarship Program
Benefits of Chevening Master’s Scholarship 2020-21:
This is a fully-funded international scholarship program by the UK Government. All the expenses of the final candidates will be covered by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
- Tuition fee waiver
- Economy class return tickets
- Arrival allowance
- Reimbursement for the visa application fee.
- Departure allowance
- TB testing reimbursement up to £75.
- A monthly stipend for living and accommodation expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship:
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a citizen of one of the Chevening Scholarship eligible countries territories.
- A candidate should hold a minimum of two years of work experience. (equivalent to 2,800 hours)
- A candidate must fulfill the criteria of the English Language requirement.
- A candidate should return to his home country for at least two years after his award ends.
- A candidate should apply to three different eligible courses in the UK.
Check, Reach Oxford Scholarships 2021 UK | BS, MS & PhD
For more information about the Chevening Scholarship requirements, visit the official website.
Eligible Countries for Chevening UK Scholarship:
Algeria, Afghanistan, Angola, Anguilla, Albania, Antigua, Barbuda, Australia, Argentina, Armenia, Bahamas, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bennin, Bhutan, Bosnia, Bolivia, Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Canada, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Cayman Islands, Chad, China, Chile, Colombia, Congo, Comoros, Cook Island, Djibouti, Cuba, Dominica, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iceland, India, Iran, Israel, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kenya, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Mongolia, Micronesia, Moldova, Montserrat, Morocco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Nepal, Burma Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Panama, Palestinian Territories, Palau, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Paraguay, Philippines, Republic of Congo, Pitcairn Island, Russia, Saint Helena, Rwanda,Samoa, Senegal, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Singapore, Somalia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Southern Sudan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sriname, St Helena, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Swaziland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, South Caucasus, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Tonga, Turkey, Turks and Caicos, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia and Yemen.
How to Apply for the Chevening Scholarship 2020-21?
All applicants can apply via the official portal of the Chevening scholarship.
While application and selection processing, this online account application would be used at various points, and the applicant might be directed to log in to receive updates.
Documents Required for Chevening Scholarship Application 2021:
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate of Achievement
- Two recommendation letters
- A short essay on biography
Chevening Scholarship Application Timeline:
- September 3, 2020 = Application Opens
- November 3, 2020 = Application Close at 12:00 GMT
- November 4, 2020, = Applications are sifted against Eligibility Criteria
- Mid – November to December 2020 = Reading Committee Assessments
- Early to Mid – February 2021 = Applicants Shortlisted for an Interview
- February 22, 2021, = References and Education Documents Deadline
- March 1 to April 30, 2021, = Interviews Take Place
- From Early June 2021 = Results
- 15 July 2021 = Offer Deadline
- September/October 2021 = Studies Begin in the UK