Global Partnership Scholarships for 2020-21
Applications are now invited to apply for the Global Partnership Scholarships for 2020-21Are you looking for the Global Partnership Scholarships? Global Partnership Scholarships for applications. Ewha Woman’s University, South Korea is accepting the applications for Ewha Global Partnership Scholarship 2020-2021.
Students from developing countries can apply for the Global Partnership Scholarships for their undergraduate or graduate degree programs at Ewha Woman’s University, South Korea. Scholarships in Korea. Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships. Scholarships for International Students in South Korea. Scholarships for Undergraduate. Fully Scholarships for graduates in Korea. Undergraduate Scholarships. Graduate Scholarships. Ewha Woman’s University Scholarships.
Ewha Woman’s University was founded in 1886 as the first higher education institution for Korean Women. It has a very attractive and research institution with 25000 students and 987 faculty members within 11 colleges, 15 graduate schools, and 66 research institute. Global Partnership Scholarships for Developing countries 2020-21. Scholarships for undergraduate degrees, Scholarships for graduate degrees, Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships 2020-21, Study in Korea, Scholarships in Korea.
Details About Global Partnership Scholarships
Ewha Global Partnership Program (EGPP) Scholarship is designed by the Ewha Woman’s University, South Korea for applicants from developing countries who demonstrate high potential to become a female leader, and. Some general details are given below.
|Host Country||South Korea|
|University||Ewha Woman’s University|
|Degrees||Undergraduate and Graduate|
|Deadline||for Fall (14 June 2020) and Spring (15 November 2020)|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Scholarship|
- Organization: Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships 2020-21
- University: Ewha Woman’s University
- Department: Multiple departments and Programs
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Award: Fully Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Students from Developing Countries
- The award can be taken inSouth Korea
- Deadline: 14thJune and 15 November 2020
Interested applicants for the undergraduate or graduate degrees’ applications at Ewha Woman’s University, South Korea on Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships 2020-21 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be from developing countries
- Students must have at least 12-year education or equivalent for the undergraduate degree applications.
- Applicants must have at least 16 years or 18-year education/equivalent for the graduate degree applications.
- Students must fulfill the eligibility requirement according to the Ewha Woman’s University (requirements can vary from one course to another)
- Applicants should be good at physical and medical health.
- Students must be motivated to study in Korea
- Language Requirement: Every course or department has its language requirement but students must be able to demonstrate the Korean language or English Language proficiency such as IELTS, TOFEL, or English Proficiency certificate from institutions.
Deakin University launched the Research Training Program
Available Degree Programs at Ewha Woman’s University
Ewha Woman’s University was founded in 1886 as the first higher education institution for Korean Women. It has a very attractive and research institution with 25000 students and 987 faculty members within 11 colleges, 15 graduate schools, and 66 research institute. There are maximum programs at Ehwa Woman’s University and here below are the details of major college or schools;
- Liberal Arts
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Art & Design
- Business administration
- Science and Industry Convergence
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the Ewha Global Partnership Scholarships 2020-21 at Ewha Woman’s University, South Korea. Students are encouraged to apply for the admission in any undergraduate or graduate degree programs at Ewha Woman’s University. Click on the following link to check the details and applications.
Click Here to Apply Online
There is no separate application for scholarships students are welcome to select the Ewha Global Partnership Scholarship in the admission application portal.
- Copy of Passport
- Educational documents (results cards, degrees, transcripts…etc)
- Statement of purpose/motivational letter
- Research proposal/Study plan (for Graduate only)
- Language proficiency proof
- Other documents if any
The Global Partnership Scholarship program will cover the full tuition fee including admission fee, accommodation (on-campus dormitory fee) and a monthly stipend to study in Korea.
Aslo See:UBC Fellowship in Canada 2020