Hello Students. Today we will tell you about the study and work process in Canada without IELTS 2021 and without a work permit. You are eligible to work in Canada parallel while studying for any degree, such as a bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree program. Applying for a work permit and study in Canada is now much easier. As a student, you must have a study permit if you want to work in Canada while studying. This is the best option, no doubt.
When you graduate as an international student, work to cover your expenses and work temporarily or stay in Canada permanently. We will give you detailed information. You can, of course, study in Canada without IELTS 2021. Some Canadian universities do not require IELTS or TOEFL tests and then you can apply for a work permit.
There are 494,525 international students reported back in 2020. Opportunities to study at the world’s top universities. In addition, education in Canada is cheaper than in other countries such as the United States and Australia. There are many other reasons to study in Canada. Below are all the details and qualifications for working as a Canadian student. There are many scholarships available in Canada without IELTS. Read the full post below about studying and working in Canada without IELTS.
Details Study and Work in Canada Without IELTS
- Study Country: Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Step #1: Get Admission in Canada Without IELTS
You can only start working in Canada when you start your study program. You can’t work before your studies begin.
There are many scholarships in Canada without bachelor’s, master’s or PhD programs in Canadian universities.
If you have not been awarded a scholarship, you can study in Canada without a scholarship and without IELTS.
There are 3 Ways to Study in Canada Without IELTS. The 3 Ways are given below.
- Certificate of English Proficiency: You can get it from your former university.
- Find universities in Canada that do not require IELTS.
- Complete English language course in Canada: (6 month course)
We will show you a list of scholarships for universities without IELTS in Canada and without IELTS in Canada. Let me share with you the names of some Canadian universities that do not require IELTS.
- Okanagan College
- Concordia University
- Cambrian College
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Seneca College, Toronto
- University of Regina
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Winnipeg
- Brock University
- Carleton University
Step #2: Studying and Working in Canada as an International Student
When you graduate as an international student, work to cover your expenses and work temporarily or stay in Canada permanently.
Duration: You must apply for a work permit visa in Canada within 180 days of completing the course. The time to stay in Canada after completing your degree is as follows:
- If the student is enrolled in a 1 Year Study Program, then He/she could stay back in Canada for 1 year after course completion.
- If the student is pursuing a program of 2 years, he/she could stay back in Canada for a duration of 3 years Maximum.
- If the student is pursuing a program of 4 years, he/she could stay back in Canada for a duration of 4 years Maximum.
Services and Information
- Work on Campus
- Work off Campus
- Work in Canada After Graduation
Work on Campus (Without a work Permit)
You can only start working in Canada once you start your study program. You cannot work before your studies begin.
Work on campus means you can work in all of your school campus buildings. Like you can work for a library, hospital or research facility, or a faculty member.
- are a full-time post-secondary student at a:
- public post-secondary schools, such as a college or university, or CEGEP in Quebec
- private college-level school in Quebec that operates under the same rules as public schools, and is at least 50% funded by government grants, or
- Canadian private school that can legally award degrees under provincial law
- have a valid study permit, and
- have a Social Insurance Number (SIN) (9 digit number that the Government of Canada gives you)
Work Off-Campus as an International Student (Without Permit)
- You can work off-campus without a work permit if you meet all of these requirements.
- you’re a full-time student at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- you’re enrolled in
- your study program
- is at least 6 months long and
- leads to a degree, diploma or certificate
- you’ve started studying
- you have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Work in Canada After Your Graduation
To work in Canada after you graduate, you need a work permit. The work experience you gain while working may help you qualify for permanent residence.
You can get Full Information on work in Canada after your Graduation from Here. For a Complete and Full Information on Study and Work in Canada Without IELTS. You can visit the Official Website of the Government of Canada.