This piece of good news is for all students looking for scholarships in Masters and Postgraduate Studies. Applications are now open to apply for Hawaii Scholarships in the United States. Students from the United States and around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The Asian Development Bank supports this scholarship and enrolls 300 students to study for master’s degree programs and doctoral degree programs.
It is a public research university and one of the oldest institutions in the United States. Universities in the United States are among the best in the world, so we encourage all students to apply. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for this scholarship at the University of Hawaii. The University of Hawaii will cover all fees for international students and U.S. citizens. No application fee is charged by ADB as it is a fully funded scholarship. We encourage you to apply for an Air Scholarship in the United States. Read the full article for more details.
Details about Hawaii Scholarship 2022
- Host country: United States
- Host University: University of Hawaii
- Degree level: Masters and PhD
- Award Financial Awards: Fully funded
Financial coverage of Hawaii Scholarship University
- This scholarship will cover the following expenses.
- The university will cover full tuition fees for master’s and doctoral studies.
- The airfare will be paid for the first time from the student’s home country.
- Scholarship recipients will be given a stipend to cover food charges and incidental expenses.
- Students will be given medical and health insurance.
- Scholarships will be given to students for books, valley and other educational materials.
- Students who will do research work will be given a scholarship for dissertation.
- Business Administration
- For Master
- urban and regional planning
- rop tropical plant, and soil science
- Public Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural resources and environmental management
- cean ocean and resource engineering
- cean Crisis
- Pacific Island Education
Countries eligible for Hawaii Scholarships
- United States:
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Caribbean, Marshall Islands,
- Noro, New Caledonia, New Zealand, New, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea , Solomon Islands, Toklau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallace and Futuna Islands.
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam.
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka.
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macao, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record.
- Application Must have two years of professional experience at the time of application.
- Candidate should be fluent in English.
- Must be in good health.
- Must be under 35 years of age or under 45 years of age in some senior programs.
- Candidate must agree to return home after completion of education.
The deadline to apply for Hawaii Scholarships in the United States is December 1, 2021.
How to Apply for Scholarship
Candidates will have to fill the online application form. To, Apply Please Visit Here Official website of the University of Hawaii Website.